Monday, October 25, 2010

Google Alert - weekend to end breast cancer

News2 new results for weekend to end breast cancer
 
Mandy ready for a pink Halloween
Wigan Today
The girls decided to hold the fun party, on Sunday October 31, as the charity helped them through their diagnoses of breast cancer. ...
See all stories on this topic »

Wigan Today
Weekends are about quality bed time, says Bernie Nolan
Silentnight Beds
The singer was recently given the all-clear from doctors after a six-month battle with breast cancer, which she plans to celebrate by taking on a West End ...
See all stories on this topic »

Blogs35 new results for weekend to end breast cancer
 
Dawn relied on family and God to beat breast cancer: http://bit.ly ...
By icantquitboobs
Dawn relied on family and God to beat breast cancer: http://bit.ly/dawnpritchett. Please share! #ICQB. I got an email from a very inspirational person this weekend, Dawn. Her story is certainly one of hope and encouragement. ... Please read below and share Dawn's lovely story: Hello! My name is Dawn and I am a breast cancer survivor. After being diagnosed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma on October 16, 2009, I thought my world was coming to an end! ...
http://boo.bs blog - http://icantquitboobs.wordpress.com/
My Life With One Eye Open: I Heart Faces: Pink For Breast Cancer ...
By Pink Shoes Photography
It's I Heart Faces time again!! This week they are devoting their photos to the color PINK in Awareness of Breast Cancer. This touches close to home for me as a Breast Cancer Survivor and a member of the Young Survivors Coalition. ... I would go through all the radiation, chemotherapy and surgery a million times over if it meant at the end of that road, I would be given such a beautiful blessing to wake up to each morning. She is worth everything!! Thank you I heart Faces ...
My Life With One Eye Open - http://pinkshoesphotography.blogspot.com/
The Cancer Warrior: OUTBREAK
By Mel Majoros
I found out that one friends breast cancer returned (on Friday) went to another good friend's memorial service (on Saturday) Saturday night I was an emotional wreck. I considered not going into work on Sunday on my on air shift on 106KHQ, ... I was the only one in the building for the majority of my day so I was dancing and singing at the top of my lungs, (thank god the Ustream wasn't on or else I would have never heard the end of that from my co workers. ...
The Cancer Warrior - http://thecancerwarrior.blogspot.com/
Nice Day at Rosies: Pink to make the boys wink!!!
By Jill
Well this week I thought I would post about Breast Cancer Awareness month, nearly at its end. I then click on one of my favourite blogs Home and guess what Jackie has beaten me to it, but I am sure she won't mind if I go ahead anyway. ... The Wonderful Weekend Book by Elspeth Thompson; Easy Elegance by Atlanta Bartlett; Essentially French by Josephine Ryan; Where Women Create by Jo Packham; Chambres d'hotes secrets by Marie-Dominique Perrin; The Magic Apple Tree by Susan ...
Nice Day at Rosies - http://nicedayatrosies.blogspot.com/
Singing With Birds: Good, Better, Breast
By gnee @ Singing With Birds
It's hard to believe but it is the last week of October and Breast Cancer Awareness Month. If you have not had a mammography yet, please make an appointment today. Two of my friends are currently undergoing treatment, and because of ...
Singing With Birds - http://www.singingwithbirds.com/
One Momma Saving Money: Breast Cancer Awareness #21
By OneMommaSavingMoney
Make a $1 Donation to the Susan G. Komen - For the Cure Foundation; Gain Access to Exclusive Breast Pumps Direct Coupons and Specials; Help Spread the Word about Breast Cancer Awareness. Posted by OneMommaSavingMoney at 10/25/2010 ...
One Momma Saving Money - http://onemommasavingmoney.blogspot.com/
Dawn relied on family and God to beat breast cancer: http://bit.ly ...
By admin
I got an email from a very inspirational person this weekend, Dawn. Her story is certainly one of hope and encouragement. It goes to show how important family... ... Please read below and share Dawn's lovely story: Hello! My name is Dawn and I am a breast cancer survivor. After being diagnosed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma on October 16, 2009, I thought my world was coming to an end! After many doctor appointments and testing, I was given so many options as for treatment ...
Apple Ipad - http://appleipad.theproductjudge.com/
Midwife to end infant ID issues | Sunshine Coast News | Local News ...
August 25, 2006 - Baby given the wrong expressed breast milk. January 25, 2007 – Baby found with wrong identification number in name band. February 6, 2007 - Wrong baby sticker had been put on to paper work. ...
sunshinecoastdaily.com.au: The... - http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/?q=Matteo+Raimondi+Bitflow+Comunione+Liberazione
Stephanne blogging? Oh dear.: Welcome to my Inking Pink Breast ...
By stephanne
Thank you so much for joining us in our Inking Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Event, please head on over to Susan's blog to continue on through to the end of the hop, thanks again!! Stephanne. Posted by stephanne at 11:01 PM ...
Stephanne blogging? Oh dear. - http://stagnantlycreative.blogspot.com/
<i>Live It Up</i> at the Catalina Theatre this December :: Media ...
Santa's helper comes early for those wonderful, full of strength single parents to give them an energy boost to end this year with a bang! Live It Up is the name of the game on 1 December at 19:00 at Durban's Catalina Theatre. ... 4th Avenue in Parkhurst, Johannesburg was a sea of bra-swaddled breasts this Friday, 22 October when 50-plus breast cancer survivors, breast cancer surgeon, Dr Carol Benn, and members of the Breast Health Foundation (BHF) dropped their tops and ...
Media Update - http://mediaupdate.co.za/?q=Save+Us+From+Berlusconi
Moments of Awareness: Kids, Cancer and Clinical Trials: Parents ...
By Peace Jaway
"In addition to being our patients, they also become our research subjects, and that's where the ethics gets interesting," says Joffe, senior author of a study on how participation in clinical trials affects parents that was presented over the weekend at the Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP) in Boston. (More on Time.com: Pregnant Women With Breast Cancer Should Do Chemo) ... 8 months ago. The end of the world blog. 8 months ago ...
Moments of Awareness - http://momentsofawareness.blogspot.com/
Jaime Nulls' Fight with Breast Cancer: Grandma and the Race
By Jaime Null
I felt so blessed to have my family and friends supporting me and this wonderful cause to find a cure for breast cancer. Thank you to all that came out to the race, all that have come to our fundraising events, all that have ... I would say some things about that situation, but I'm not going to, as it will, no doubt, come back to bite me in the end...as it usually does when it comes to that. The night before the Race Angie and I went to The Pink Show at The Tower Theater. ...
Jaime Nulls' Fight with Breast Cancer - http://jaimenull.blogspot.com/
MLS RAISES CANCER AWARENESS WITH PINK BOOTS & BALLS
By kyle
The MLS finished it's regular season games this weekend, seeing New York Red Bulls and LA Galaxy crowned the Champions of the Eastern and Western divisions respectively – but it also marked the end of Breast Cancer Awareness month, ...
Footy Boots - http://www.footy-boots.com/
It's Timo time for the Crunch : Sports : CNYCentral.com
He started both games for the Crunch this past weekend, going 2-0-0 with a 1.00 goals against average and .969 save percentage. Pielmeier was outstanding on Friday night at home vs. Norfolk, allowing just one goal on 38 shots en route to ... In honor of breast cancer awareness month, fans are encouraged to wear pink to this Saturday's October 30 game vs. Albany. Fans are also encouraged to visit Memorial Hall on the first floor of the concourse for special 'Pink in the ...
CNY Central - Sports - http://www.cnycentral.com/sports/
PINK PONY AGAINST CANCER | Pure Fame Media
By purefame945
October is drawing to a close but not without its share of successes in raising funds to support Breast Cancer research and education in addition to making more people aware of the fight against this deadly disease. ... Some of the unique packages included a weekend at Ralph Lauren Round Hill villa in Jamaica, an escape to Donna Karan's Turks and Caicos retreat, an opportunity to meet Dwayne Wade or Lebron James, front row seats to a Ralph Lauren Show then take home one ...
Pure Fame Media - http://purefamemedia.com/
The UNofficial Anita Stansfield Fan Club!: The Worst of Times, by ...
By jenheadjen
On top of that, I have to write ANOTHER novel by the end of November that has not yet been started. I also need to do a significant revision on that screenplay ASAP! And the clincher for me is that I learned this last week that I have breast ... Or maybe it's the irony that this is breast cancer awareness month and I want to scream at all of you: GET YOUR MAMMOGRAMS! The good news is that because I do, I'm going to be around a long time to keep writing these novels. ...
The UNofficial Anita Stansfield... - http://unofficialanita.blogspot.com/
Musings on Life: My Weekend, day by day (Sunday)
By saz810
Of course it started drizzling as soon as the walk started and ended right near the end of the walk itself, but it didn't stop us from going. It was so encouraging to see everyone there. I know someone going through breast cancer right ...
Musings on Life - http://saz810.blogspot.com/
ShopEatSleep » Blog Archive » Good food, good cause: Osteria La Buca
By Maya Meinert
In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Osteria La Buca is donating a portion of its proceeds earned through the end of October to the Susan G. Komen Foundation to support breast cancer research. ...
ShopEatSleep - http://shopeatsleep.com/
rodpedersen.com: PATS WEEKLY
By Rod Pedersen
To be involved in seeing her speak and go to the game, call Cody or Corey at 522-PATS - The Spokane Chiefs will pay their first visit to the Brandt Centre in two years. It's a special occasion too, as its Breast Cancer Awareness night. ...
rodpedersen.com - http://rodpedersen.blogspot.com/
1050 CHUM MEMORIAL BLOG: FROM OUR ARCHIVES - NOT PREVIOUSLY POSTED ...
By Globescoper
Collingwood Elvis Festival - (2005/2006/2007) - New Years Eve - King Edward Hotel -(2005) - Southside Shuffle - (2005/2006/2007) - 1050 CHUM Corvette Summer - (1998/1999) - Pink & Posh Ball - Weekend to End Breast Cancer (2006) ...
1050 CHUM MEMORIAL BLOG - http://wp1050chumto.blogspot.com/
Mrs Cute and Crafty: Cancer is a B*tch I'd like to slap
By Pamela
But it didn't end there. Earlier this year my aunt's breast cancer came back. We learned last week that it had spread to her liver, lungs, pelvis and lymph nodes. She wasn't strong enough for chemo and when her liver failed a few days ...
Mrs Cute and Crafty - http://mrs-cute-and-crafty.blogspot.com/
Play off the Page: Rewarding Weekend
By Mary Aalgaard
Rewarding Weekend. Quote of the Day: Rich man, poor man, come away. Come to dance the Macabray. from The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman This is an excellent book to be reading the week before Halloween. I was inspired to pick it up by this ..... Nanowrimo: Creating Character. 1 day ago. Kim's Ponderings Beyond Breast Cancer · Book Review: The Prophecy Answer Book by Dr David Jeremiah. 1 day ago. Livia Blackburne · Our Brains Naturally Frame Events As Stories. 1 day ago ...
Play off the Page - http://maryaalgaard.blogspot.com/
Fabulous, but Broke & Bound to the Family: Weekend Update
By brandimmorgan
The score was 0-0 until the very end of the 4th quarter and Foley White ran for a quick touchdown. Dustin's team, Spanish Fort Red, lost by one touchdown but played great! Some of these kids are going to be great players when they get older ! ... I want to get my winter clothes out and put away my summer clothes! Hurry up Mr. Winter!! Next Saturday is the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk! Hope everyone has a wonderful week! :). Posted by brandimmorgan at 9:47 AM ...
Fabulous, but Broke & Bound to... - http://brandimmorgan.blogspot.com/
The Lacy Family: Weekend Wrap-Up!
By Katie
We had a great weekend! Saturday morning, Drew and I stayed home from Addy's game. It was at 8am and I didn't want to take Drew out in the cold since he's had a runny nose all week. Once they finished they game, we went into Phoenix to ...
The Lacy Family - http://thelacyfamilyaz.blogspot.com/
Mature Landscaping: Well Met
By Nance
I went in search of the image online and found it on WRAL's website from a 2008 Breast Cancer Awareness event. Breast Cancer Awareness month has come around again. Do they just leave it pink all year 'round or paint it anew each October? ... The weekend was exactly what I needed to alleviate the news blues. In fact, I was so rejuvenated by connecting with live Southern humans who think, I've decided my Stewart/Colbert Rally sign should read, "Southerners for Sanity." ...
Mature Landscaping - http://www.maturelandscaping.com/
Daily Dan Sports Blog » Blog Archive » Pink Whistle Toting Refs ...
By Dan Weedin
Did you see the big flap over the Washington State Referees using pink whistles over the weekend? If not, check out this article and news video from KONG TV... Read and Watch This is lunacy for the state referees association. ... I guess in the end, the big winner is Breast Cancer Awareness. They got both the pink whistles and the ensuing controversey to raise awareness. Too bad it's at the expense of the referees. Let's hope common sense prevails and the discipline is ...
Daily Dan Sports Blog - http://pugetsoundblogs.com/daily-dan/
Acai Plus Is Named The Top 2006-2007 Home Based Business ...
By admin
New Orleans Saints defensive end Charles Grant will host the 3rd Annual Bayou Bling Celebrity Charity Weekend in Atlanta from June 20-22, 2008. Each year, the Charles Grant S.A.C.K. Success Foundation hosts the signature fundraiser weekend to .... Spectrum Chemicals & Laboratory Products announced a financial support partnership with several key vendors to bolster breast cancer research funding. The company's Support Partners include Microflex®, Heathrow Scientific, ...
laketown wharf news - http://fereals.com/naja/m92o9211528551io19/
Articles at ExtremeProfitPower » So You Want To End The Affair?
By MarcMiller
It is all the more underscored by the fact that a weekend fling or a juvenile relationship is easier to end than a decade-long marriage. When ending a marriage it simply won't work just saying "sorry, I am in love with another person" ...
Articles at ExtremeProfitPower - http://articles.extremeprofitpower.com/
le petit parapluie: woolly mishmash
By lepetitparapluie
Other parts of my weekend: On Friday, a friend and I went to the Creativ Festival. It was a lot smaller than I'd anticipated (I had thought it would be three times the size of the Frolic, because you've got knitting and quilting and scrapbooking ... Okay, one: knitting and crocheting for breast cancer research is a good idea, but knitting and crocheting for breast cancer is not. I know that adding "research" makes the sentence kind of long and less catchy, but honestly , ...
le petit parapluie - http://lepetitparapluie.blogspot.com/
Trick or Treat at William Hill Bingo - Bingo News
By Nayana
It's the end of the month and bingo sites are getting with their last bit of offers and promotions and also for some Halloween fun. William Hill Bingo is in the mood for some Trick or Treat this weekend and is inviting their players to ... Macmillan Cancer Support. 2. Walk the Walk. 3. Breast Cancer Cure. 4. Marie Curie Cancer Care. 5. Cancer Research UK. The bingo site is running special games from 17th to 31st October, the profits of which will go towards the charity ...
Bingo News - http://bingo.typepad.com/bingo/
Life Has Its Ups & Downs: It Has Been A Good Summer And It's ...
By Joanna
It Has Been A Good Summer And It's Coming To An End. Here is a glimpse of my summer: I saw a herd of elk by the side of the road on an early summer afternoon. We hosted a family of ducks. I saw some beautiful sunsets in the Colorado mountains. ... Joanna: Entering "Inflammatory Breast Cancer-land" is not for the faint of heart. Diagnosed in April of 2008 and completing treatment in December of that year, I have entered into "NED-land" (no evidence of disease), ...
Life Has Its Ups & Downs - http://www.lifehasitsupsanddowns.com/
The Akridge Sunday School Class: Be Different 10/24/10
By The Akridge Class
At the end of each day, did you make God smile or make him sad? Announcements. Christmas Party - December 10, 6:15 PM to 8:15 PM and Scott and Lisa Thomas's house. Prayer Requests. Brenda - continue to pray for Jim's tolerance of chemo for renal cancer. Willie's friend - Adam Brown, brain tumor removed, recovery; Willie & Dore' - family traveling this weekend to visit; Dore' - Christin (college friend) fighting breast cancer. Posted by The Akridge Class at 8:00 PM ...
The Akridge Sunday School Class - http://becauseitsallabouthim.blogspot.com/
TeesMyBody.com T-Shirts Releases The "Guitar Hiro" Shirt, a New ...
By admin
The Dog Fighting Bites dog toys will retail for $10 and for each toy purchased through the end of the year, Moochie & Co. will donate all profits from each sale to humane agencies responsible for handling animal cruelty cases, ... Jennifer Strumbel, owner of On River Street is temporarily putting business on hold to participate in an online event designed to bring awareness of breast cancer to work at home moms and women all across the country and the globe. ...
Kevin Hinson North Star Destination - http://fereals.com/naja/m92o9211501251io19/
October Life Times Newsletter : Arizona Right To Life
By AZRTL
The rest of the day was spent in dynamic and educational breakout sessions covering topics such as: Social Media, Sidewalk Counseling, Social Activism, End of Life Issues, The Connection Between Breast Cancer and Abortion, .... On the weekend of September 17th & 18th our Chapter was represented at AZRTL's annual conference. Hearing the keynote speakers and seeing Congressman Shadegg receive the glorious McWhirter award for all his work in the support of life was awesome. ...
Arizona Right To Life - http://azrtl.org/
Lucy's Life: The Newborn Bubble
By Lucy Marie
The Bubble that only includes poopy diapers, breast milk, onesies, sleepers, and swaddling. I love being in this particular Bubble. Because I'm in The Bubble with the sweetest girl that has ever lived. Yet at the same time, ...
Lucy's Life - http://lindsaycramp.blogspot.com/

Web5 new results for weekend to end breast cancer
 
Weekend to End Breast Cancer:
On September 25-26, 2010, I'll be participating in a very special event called The Weekend to End Breast Cancer benefiting St.Vincent Foundation. ...
in10.endcancer.org/site/TR/Events/.../1709543832?px...
My Team Page - The Weekend to End Women's Cancers:
In 2009, forty-two individuals represented Team Shoppers Drug Mart in the Toronto Weekend to End Breast Cancer two day 60 km walk. ...
www.endcancer.ca/site/TR/Events/.../1075813552?...
Willing to pick up your unwanted items for Breast Cancer
Then why not donate it to "The Weekend to End Breast Cancer" Rummage Sale? All useable items accepted. All proceeds from the Rummage Sale will go to St. ...
indianapolis.craigslist.org/wan/2022757271.html
Medical Nursing Chemo Breast Cancer by BlackRattleDesigns on Etsy
Black Rattle Designs is proud to support the Toronto 2010 Weekend to End Women`s Cancer Walk through sales of the Breast Cancer Awareness Scrub Cap. ...
www.etsy.com/.../medical-nursing-chemo-breast-cancer?ref...
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk this weekend
Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, that promise became ...
www.bioportfolio.com/.../Making-Strides-Against-Breast-Canc...


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment